March 2, 9, 30
Meeting # 3,518+ Contact the Program Coordinator Charles Paidock if you would like to speak at (312) 842-5036 office, (312) 714-7790 cell, or by email to email@example.com
Graffiti Art in Chicago
Meetings # 3,521 - Flash ABC speaks
I GRAFFITI ROOTS.
1). New York influence. Kids being sent back and forth (mostly Hispanics)
2). Gang influence.
3). 1rst Writers from New York and other early influences
3). Logan Square and the mega mall and the blue line.
4). First street artist KLTA.
II CITY ATTACK’S ON MORAL GROUND
1) Ban on Spray Paint and Markers
2) CTA competition
3) Etching Fever
4) The Buff (STREETS AND SANITATION GRAFFITI
5) The Trains and Stainless Steel.
III RETURN OF THE OLD SCHOOL
1) The Internet and Radio Shows.
2) Daley Gone
3) Meeting of Styles and other permission walls
4) PROJECT LOGAN